We are currently looking for a part-time (to start) helper with everything “Crusoe”. We’re looking for someone with a good understanding of a wide skill-set who can help out with a huge variety of tasks. We understand this might not fit for everyone, but if it does, and you’d love to work on a fluid, ever-changing, exciting project on developing the brand, fame, and supporting businesses of Crusoe, DoggoRamps, and more, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Flexible schedule
- Spend time and develop content with a cute little dog
- Develop a variety of experiences (creating viral videos, managing businesses and social media accounts, hands-on crafting and set design, etc)
- Potentially travel involved for appearances or events
- See the inner workings of a social-media famous dog and everything around that
- Assist in managing business side as well, including DoggoRamps
- Potential to develop to full-time and even take a stronger business role in the future
The areas you’ll be working on:
- Video/episode ideas, organizing shoots, filming, and post-production.
- Photography, behind-the-scenes content, photo shoots.
- Social media management of multiple Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Set creation, crafting and costuming.
- Customer service and order support
- Email outreach to brands, media, and potential partners
- Analytics of social media & website
- New product/merchandise development
“Must-Haves” versus “Nice to Haves”:
- A deep understanding of Crusoe’s brand and what we do
- Intermediate to advanced photography
- At least intermediate in PhotoShop
- At least beginner understanding of videography
- Social media account management & content creation
- Good communication skills in writing and verbally
- At least a little bit crafty 😉
- Availability during some weekdays and weekends and owns a vehicle
- Good understanding of budgeting (for video shoots, etc)
Nice to Have:
- Video editing & post production (Adobe Premiere)
- Understanding and ability to read analytics
- Graphic design ability and nice style for web and products
- Overall business savvy
- Ability to use WordPress/Shopify and some HTML/CSS knowledge
- Facebook ad management
- There is ability to work at home for certain things, but most things at first will take place at Crusoe’s location, so vehicle is needed. (Our location is near Gatineau)
- Certain video/photo shoots can occur at various times, whether weekday or weekend, so some flexibility to be available at different times is required.
Think you might be the right fit? firstname.lastname@example.org