*A New York Times Bestseller!*
When I started this blog 3 year’s ago, my goal from day 1 was to get a book deal – obviously so that I could finally buy that island in the Bahamas I’ve been bugging Mum and Dad about (supposedly it’s “excessive” to buy an island). So anyway, I was ecstatic when I finally signed my book deal in New York, and it is now with great excitement I announce my new book!
What to Look Forward To!
Enjoy a collection of stories and funny photos, loosely following the chronological order of my life from puppyhood to stardom, and based on a theme of “seasons”; highlighting my adventures from all times of the year!
Look forward to the classics as “remixed” from my blog, and some ALL NEW characters and stories you’ve never seen! Here’s just some of what you can look forward to:
- The all-new adventure of “Crusoe the Pilot” (as seen on cover)!
- The exploits of BATDOG and Robin
- Cooking with Crusoe (including some ALL-NEW recipes!)
- “Dr. Crusoe”, as a doctor, dentist, and now – psychiatrist!
- My extraordinary international travels
- Fishing with my twin brother Oakley
- Indispensable dating advice
- And so much more!
Hope you can get it!